Dr. Jack V Cappitelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack V Cappitelli?

very good and understanding doctor

Warm, caring, very knowledgable!

used to be excellent.......

I have been seeing Dr. Cap for over 10 years. Until about 6 months ago, things were excellent. The support staff has changed. They are extremely incompetent and rude; lacking even the basic of skills. The front end staff being the worst. They are completely untrained and lacking compassion, understanding, and basic common sense. Dr Cap has changed as well. Refuses to take calls, or will call back days later, if at all. Will refer calls to his " nurse", even if situation warrants his attention. In addition, Dr. Cap now rushes you through the appointment, and literally escorts you out. I will be changing doctors at this point, due to this. I'm sure losing patients do not matter, as they could care less. It is obvious that this practice is being run as a business, with nothing but the bottom-line in mind.

Good Sound Doctor

Excellent Staff and very professional environment

Wonderful doctor

I have found Dr. Capetelli to have old fashion doctor qualities - he listens to me - he shows concern - he has a wonderful personality -

At first visit put me on baby aspirin which cause massive internal bleeding. Was upset that I called at night with problem. When I came out of hospital did not want to treat me but sent me to another doctor

Very good Doctor and person

Dr. Cappitelli is a warm and caring person. He is insightful, sincere and I am very pleased to be in his care.

A Physician Who Ran from a Medical Error by Firing Me!

Dr. Cappitelli mistook my husband's increasing dementia for depression and despite my protests had him taking Paxil, which resulted in my husband's decreased appetite and becoming anorexic and possibly leading to the stroke he suffered. He would not speak to me about this and instructed his staff not to speak to me. Then came a registered letter telling me that we were no longer welcome to use any of the doctors in his group. Misinformation about my husband's medical history was passed along to Valley Hospital, causing them to discharge him without appropriate treatment.for a stroke. They thought he had advanced Parkinson's disease, and although he suffers from Parkinsonian symptoms that had never been diagnosed by a neurologist.

Unfortunately after 15 years I dropped Dr. Cappitelli. His nurse (patient's primary phone contact) is nastily arrogant. Dr. Cappitelli would not talkw ith me about an ugly situation that developed; his arrogance was enough for me to opt to leave his practice.

Mrs Evelyn Anderson

Excellent Dr., very caring. We have an excellent relationship that's why I drive 2hrs. to be taken care of by him. He has helped me more than he knows.

one of the best doctors i have ever been to

I felt very comfortable talking to Dr. Cappitelli. He was interested in what i had to say about my condition, and really explained his diagnosis and recommendations.

Dr. Cappitelli is warm and caring, extremely knowledgeable and respects his patients. I would recommend him to ANYONE, he is wonderful!

Dr. Jack V Cappitelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.