Dr. Jack Cassell Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jack Cassell?

Joke of a doc!

Posted on May 13th, 2017

Very rude and is a joke. Use him curse 5 times and the f... word about 6 times in my 15 min stay in his office. Terrible bedside manners. When I checked his training he seems to have gone to a terrible Medical school with a poor reputation. Will never recommend him to an animal let alone a human being! He is a joke on the area!!! STAY AWAY

Makes you feel very comfortable in very uncomfortable situations

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Great Bedside manner, knowledgeably and makes you feel very comfortable in very uncomfortable situations.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Horrible office to work with, set up appointments go I and decides he is they for the day and does not see you

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Great Doc and staff.

Retired

Posted on June 17th, 2014

Have visited office three times. No problem making appointment, never waited over five minutes. Staff friendly and professional as is Dr. Cassell. I highly recommend !

Just say no

Posted on June 14th, 2014

Made me wait then was rude when I complained

Stay away!

Posted on December 8th, 2013

After a short conversation and no examination whatsoever, Cassell prescribed a treatment that could not possibly work. I should have realized that he had a screw loose when I saw the Ayn Rand tickers all over his Smart Car. Later, I went to another urologist who spotted danger signs of a heart condition, which saved my life. Stay away from this guy if you value your life and your private parts.

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Posted on August 18th, 2013

Easy to get appointment. Time spent with patient is very little unless he is wanting you to have surgery. I agree with some of the other patients, he is really not much of a Dr. I believe his main concern is for the money. I would not recommend him to anyone, I feel I was given an unnecessary procedure. Site shows privileges at waterman and lrmc. according to one of my visits he said he does not have privileges at LRMC so this really should have been changed.

Never again~

Posted on July 31st, 2012

I can't recommend this man to anyone and I wouldn't call him a "doctor". Worse bedside manner EVER. Doesn't care about patients at all.

This was a kick in the groin!

Posted on July 4th, 2012

Called the office to make a much needed appt, as I was diagnosed by an ER in Tenn, with kidney stones. I was told by office staff to come in and sign medical release forms so they could get the cat scan from Tenn, hospital. I did that immediately and then was told they would contact me after dr, reviewed test results. That was two weeks ago. Meanwhile I'm I pain everyday. I called their office and was told that they are still waiting for results from Tenn. and that I just need to go to the ER if I'm in pain. After a few more days of being in bed from the pain of stones, infection, etc. I made an appt with another urologist who took me right away and has ordered a new cat.scan to be done tomorrow. I'm still waiting to receive a call from dr. Cassells office. I can honestly say that in 54 years I have never seen such a lack of concern for someone by a "professional" facility.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

I may not agree with all his political views but as a Doctor, he has been wonderful. He is always friendly and helps with my issues. He is confident and I believe people sometimes percieve that as cocky. I want my Doctor to be cocky and confident. I think this guy is a down to earth straight shooter. He is my favorite Doctor.