Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Christensen
Dr. Jack Christensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Tucson, AZ (and 3 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Christensen is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center. Dr. Christensen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack Christensen has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Showing 1 of 2
Excellent Personable physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack Christensen - Posted on September 5th, 2008
took great care of my baby, communicates all the time, explains things so that i can understand...
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Christensen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tucson Medical Center
31 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack Christensen, MD - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine in Tucson, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Jack Christensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.