Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack L Crain has the following 1 specialty
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 4 of 4
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Jack L Crain - Posted on December 13th, 2015
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Jack L Crain - Posted on March 5th, 2015
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Jack L Crain - Posted on November 21st, 2014
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Jack L Crain - Posted on October 7th, 2014
Dr. Crain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Jack L Crain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsReproductive Endocrinology Associates of Charlotte, 1524 E Morehead St, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack L Crain in this video.
Dr. Jack L Crain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.