Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack M Deese Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jack M Deese Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Jack M Deese Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 14
After a 2 hour wait, dr deese finally saw me. I have been experiencing pain in my toe and back for years, and i wanted to get them checked out. Dr deese spent MAYBE 3 minutes with me, and he told me that i need to just live with the pain in my toe and that i needed to schedule an appointment with another doctor for my back. Then he was gone. Curt, unfriendly, and unhelpful. The waiting room was packed to the gills with patients and screaming kids, and there was even a man with a cast on his leg STANDING because there weren't enough seats. My toe and back still hurt. Dr deese is a clown and suckers people like me into waiting for 2 hours just to tell me to suck it up. He obviously crams as many appointments into a day to make as much money as possible. Terrible experience.
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Jack M Deese Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack M Deese Jr is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Brunswick, GA.