Dr. Jack M Deese Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack M Deese Jr?

Awesome physician

I have had foot pain for years. Dr. Deese gave me an accurate diagnosis, ordered MRI, and rec a surgery. This was performed and has changed my life! I am pain free!! Thank you Dr. Deese!!

Rude, rude and very rude and very unhelpful and careless wannabe doctor. He does not care how a person in pain feels and after 3 to 4 minutes he is gone. Right now I should not even say anything else anymore. Just RUDE man.

Worthless

After a 2 hour wait, dr deese finally saw me. I have been experiencing pain in my toe and back for years, and i wanted to get them checked out. Dr deese spent MAYBE 3 minutes with me, and he told me that i need to just live with the pain in my toe and that i needed to schedule an appointment with another doctor for my back. Then he was gone. Curt, unfriendly, and unhelpful. The waiting room was packed to the gills with patients and screaming kids, and there was even a man with a cast on his leg STANDING because there weren't enough seats. My toe and back still hurt. Dr deese is a clown and suckers people like me into waiting for 2 hours just to tell me to suck it up. He obviously crams as many appointments into a day to make as much money as possible. Terrible experience.