Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack A Doah has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 30
I was referred to Dr Doah by many people. I had a bad experience with my previous Ob/gyn who had terrible bed side manner and never explained to me what was going on when they had to biopsy my cirvex when i was 18! It was the most painful thing I had experienced and it was a very uncomfortable situation. After sharing this experience with a few people, they insisted that I go visit Dr. Doah. He was wonderful. I switched with out hesitation. He is very professional, courtesy, and explains everything in great detail(or at least how much you really want). He helped go over different options of birth control with me instead of just handing me pamphlets for me to do my own research. He has great bed side manner, his staff is very friendly, and everyone in his office goes above and beyond. My cousin as well as a few people I know have had him for delivering their children. They have nothing but great things to say. Only down side about him being such a great Doctor, he did have to reschedule an appointment on me due to an emergency c-section. I was completely understandable and his staffed worked with me to get me in at their next appointment. If he is accepting new patients, I highly recommend him. The only reason I no longer see him is because I moved out of state. I have been looking for a Doctor with a review like mine ever since.
I think he is a fantastic doctor! He really is compassionate and treats you like your family! He takes time with you and never rushes:) You can call him any time and he responds fast!! This is just a great Doctor and I have been going to him for over 7 years. I would tell anyone who need ob/gyn to go to him!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2015, 2011, 2009, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2015, 2010, 2009, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013, 2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Doah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Olympia Fields Osteopathic Medical Center
Dr. Jack A Doah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvocate Health Care Lawn Obstetrics And Gynecology, 16609 107th St, Orland Park, IL
Dr. Jack A Doah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orland Park, IL.