Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joachim M Fanale has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Joachim M Fanale has the following 5 expertise
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
- Blood Testing
- Hot Flashes
Showing 1 of 5
I initially switched to Dr.Fanale after a series of abnormal papsmears and carcinoma insitu, when I moved to DC.He also provided my prenatal care when I became pregnant with my first child.I found him to be just what I needed... honest and direct. He doesn't sugar coat things and he's not going to theorize every possible scenario that could frighten a women when it comes to gynocological health. Dr.Fanale is precise, reasonable, level headed, cautious but not reactionary and answers any concerns or questions with truthfulness and intelligence. I would not recommend him for someone who likes to have their hand held. Dr. Fanale is an excellent doctor, whose bedside manner is interactive and warm, but not lingering.
41 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Joachim M Fanale accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHASE BREXTON HEALTH CARE, 1111 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Joachim M Fanale is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.