Dr. Joachim M Fanale Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joachim M Fanale?

He's not for everyone, but he is really great!

I initially switched to Dr.Fanale after a series of abnormal papsmears and carcinoma insitu, when I moved to DC.He also provided my prenatal care when I became pregnant with my first child.I found him to be just what I needed... honest and direct. He doesn't sugar coat things and he's not going to theorize every possible scenario that could frighten a women when it comes to gynocological health. Dr.Fanale is precise, reasonable, level headed, cautious but not reactionary and answers any concerns or questions with truthfulness and intelligence. I would not recommend him for someone who likes to have their hand held. Dr. Fanale is an excellent doctor, whose bedside manner is interactive and warm, but not lingering.