Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack G Faup
Dr. Jack G Faup, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Faup is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital Waterman and Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital. Dr. Faup has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack G Faup has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jack G Faup has the following 13 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Jack G Faup has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jack G Faup is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Faup and his staff are very concerned about your overall health. When Dr. Faup enters my examination room, I would think I am only patient he has in the office. He spent time listening and educating me each time I've been to him. He also has an RN, Janet, who is like a doctor herself. She has worked in women's health and with Dr. Faup for as long as I've seen him. Dr. Faup has operated on me twice, seven years ago and last year. Both times, I stayed in the hospital and he saw me several times a day. I never felt like I suffered needlessly in pain and also recovered much quickly because of his knowledge. I would highly recommend him to any women who are having issues and not getting answers. He is the best when it comes to caring for women and their health.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Faup is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Jack G Faup accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJackie Georges Faup Md, 1515 Park Center Dr Ste 2I, Orlando, FL
Dr. Jack G Faup is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.