Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack C Fisher
Dr. Jack C Fisher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Plastic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack C Fisher has 2 locations
2000 Richard Jones Rd Ste 220
Nashville, TN 37215
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack C Fisher has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Jack C Fisher has the following 14 expertise
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hair Restoration
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Dr. Jack C Fisher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
44 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Jack C Fisher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jack C Fisher's office for more information.
310 23rd Ave N Ste 101 Nashville, TN : (615) 329-4227
2000 Richard Jones Rd Ste 220 Nashville, TN 37215
More about Dr. Jack C Fisher
Throughout the country, Dr. Jack Fisher is a well-known and respected surgeon. He has been invited to speak at a number of surgical conferences throughout the world particularly on breast and aesthetic surgery. He is also an Associate Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at the prestigious Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN. Dr. Fisher received his medical degree from the Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, completed his internships and residencies in general surgery at George Washington University Medical Center and his plastic surgery residency at Emory University Affiliated Hospital. Following his residency, he was on staff at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, from 1981 to 1986 as attending plastic surgeon.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack C Fisher, MD - Plastic Surgery in Nashville, TN, in this video.
Dr. Jack C Fisher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.