Dr. Jack Flyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Flyer?

Pretty good

Posted on December 14th, 2017

Nice office. Doctor was running late so I didnt get a lot of time.

September 2017 Dr Flyer Apt

Posted on October 5th, 2017

My husband had a thorough heart exam with Dr Flyer last month. His staff is excellent. Little wait. Dr Flyer is not a "talker" but he explained the results adequately. He did not ask us if we had any other questions for him. That would have been nice. But overall, it was an excellent experience.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Posted on August 24th, 2017

was recommended, and is nice, but is one of those new type doctors that seems to be checking boxes in the computer thru the visit rather than interacting with me

brief hospital visit

Posted on July 22nd, 2017

doctor came to hospital at dawn and gave a very brief visit, then sent his nurse for the rest of my stay

Well trained, but

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Dr Flyer was trained at excellent schools, but seemed rushed and overscheduled. He has many offices, so he is not always there to take or return calls. He will email you later in day. My visits depend on how many people he is juggling at my exact visit time.

Pros and cons

Posted on October 30th, 2015

My first and only visit with the doctor left me with an excellent impression of the doctor. It was a bad day for me due to bus and subway delays. I was flustered and it is always stressful to see a new doctor. He did not seem aggravated that I was late. He has a very nice personality. We had a useful discussion and then the technician did an electrocardiogram. Very pleasant. My complaint is that when I called, every time I was put on hold for a very long period of time. When I arrived, no one was at the front desk. Then I waited and the receptionist came from the back. I had to fill out a few forms, not many. In the rush, I believe I left my glasses (worth $200 plus tax) on the chair next to where I was sitting. Later, I remembered and called, was told they "usually" check the waiting room at the end of the day for lost objects. (Checking every day should be routine.) I called the building manager and she checked the cleaning crew, was told the glasses had not been found, which I'm not sure I believe. This was an expensive trip for me and one that has given me bad memories of my visit. The doctor is probably one of the best, but the reception I received was lacking in concern. The telephone is the worst problem--being put on hold for long periods.

Great Cardiologist

Posted on September 10th, 2015

My first visit with Dr. Flyer was very positive. He is an intelligent, well versed, no nonsense physician. Both he and all his staff members treated me with great care and understanding. His technical explanations of my cardiac issues and interpretations of various cardiac tests brought out in me a great sense of comfort that I would be in the hands of a trustworthy doctor. I will continue on as a heart patient with Dr. Flyer.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Very compassionate and caring doctor. Makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

Awful

Posted on October 13th, 2013

Nice enough first visit although lack of basic cardiac knowledge glaringly obvious. Subsequent visits very rude and abrupt. Too bad I won't be back as the med techs who do the echo are quite good, but I need a decent cardiologist and he's not it.

Wonderful

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Love him he is wonderful with my mom

Posted on October 8th, 2011

Dr. Flyer was spot on with my father's diagnosis. We trusted him, he patiently found the problem and took care of business! Dr. Flyer is the BEST! I would highly reccommend him to ANYONE I know, who needs a cardiologist!