Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Copeland III
Dr. Jack Copeland III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in San Diego, CA and Scottsdale, AZ (and 4 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Copeland is affiliated with UC San Diego Health System, Carondelet St Mary's Hospital and Tucson Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Copeland III has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Copeland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UC San Diego Health System
Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Tucson Medical Center
Tucson Heart Hospital
University Medical Center - Tucson
Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
UCSD Medical Center Thornton
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Tucson
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Jack Copeland III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack Copeland III in this video.
Dr. Jack Copeland III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.