Dr. Jack M Goloff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack M Goloff?

Very caring physician. Good office environment.

Best Dr Ive ever had, he's a true diagnostician and knows what he's doing. I have a lot of difficult medical issues and hes the only dr. I truly feel comfortable with my life. Also Mrs. Rose is a great help and very kind and patient.

Rosemary Nigtmare

OMG finally some people have written about the front desk staff what a f nightmare these two are, Rosemary is his wife and Monica just keeps her mouth shut I guess to keep her job this should be one of the busiest pain management offices in south fl and its the slowest because of the front desk management I met the dr expecting the same attitude instead he is WONDERFUL his wife is Rosemary this bitter woman who snagged goloff as a husband how she pulled that one off I don't have a clue I heard she has found "compassion" when DR. Goloff told me that I didn't have the heart to tell him that there is NO WAY her "compassion" was going to last for more than 30 days and he would be right back to spending his life with this misery with this woman- DR. Goloff haul a now!! love you DEVIN real name Rhonda Moore if anyone has any problems with what is said feel free to call love u Goloff xoooxooo let me be totally clear DR. AMAZING wife- Rosemary/Front Desk Nightmare

Dr.Jack Goloff

Dr.Goloff doesn't seem to be the main issue, it's his miserable wife Rosemary that is also his receptionist. Quite honestly, I don't think I've met a women that treats her customers with such disdain. I have epilepsy and on one day I couldn't make my appt. due to a seizure that I had. She wanted to charge me a late fee and she was so angry that I was beside myself! She never once asked how I was. Remeber , this IS a doctors office! I've had epilepsy most all of my life, had surgeries to help and she has the records! I'm almost laughing while writing because it's so absurd. There are way too many legitimate clinics out there to go deal with Rosemary and her misery. good luck, dr.g

This is what a"Doctor" is supposed to be. I am a train wreck! I have severe spinal stenosis, rheumatoid arthritis (petty severe if you are living with twisting bones and disintegrated joints) and lupus to name but a few. I went to Dr. G praying for help. He is a Godsend. He did a head to toe assessment....something that I thought was over with the new medical school thinking...just from his assessment skills he told me was experiencing. I am so impressed. He gets 20 stars from me! And realizing that I am so complicated, I have been told several times that I am too complicated....not Dr. G! He said he likes complicated cases... I was a critical care nurse so I know how it should be done....Dr. G the greatest! Complicated case...compassionate, smart, straightforward, competence. You can NOT find better!

Very unprofessional and rude

The doctor is ok but his wife Rosemary (receptionist/office manager) is very rude and nasty. You cannot ask her for anything like completing prior authorizations for medication you are prescribed and need. She is unprofessional and acts as though they are doing you a favor allowing you to visit their office. I would not recommend anyone visit their office.

Master Stylist ,platform artist

Dr. Goloff and his wonderfull staff has saved my life I have been given hope to rebuild the shambles of what I had Created, From the first phone call, I have been treated with respect, when i felt at my lowest, In tears, so ashamed I had from a broken back been put on hydrocone. So I suffered greatly, I had tryed changeing meds, but nothing worked untill suboxone.Hope has been given back to me.Treated with diginty. When I felt like a loser, 27 years in recovery. I never eanted to take medication. Reduced to. My home im foreclosure. Saon, unable to work. I now work 3 jobs at high end spas and salons. Rebuilding my life with the help of these Angels.

Master Stylist ,platform artist

Disabled Veteran

I found Dr.Goloff to be one the best doctors I've seen in many years. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to fully explain my situation and my options. I also found him to be both compassionate and understanding. I am a disabled veteran and have many health problems and as a result I have seen many doctors and Dr. Goloff is the best doctor I've found in many years. I trust him and recommend to my friends and family.

Good Dr. & Office

I started seeing Dr Goloff over a year ago and I must say I have never had any probems with the Dr. I have many health issues and he could of turned me away but he didnt. which I am totally grateful for, Each time I see him he is always kind to me and always makes sure I am ok and if there is anything he can do for me. the office is never packed which is nice. it gives the patient more time with the Dr. As for the Office Staff. They have never been rude or have offended me in anyway They have gone out of their way to help me with appts. or to walk in the back for my vitals and help carry my belongings One Day I had a bad Asthma attack well it got some what better but I had my oxygen, but after the seeing the Dr, when I was leaving they wouldnt let me go alone to wait on my son. one of the Ofc Ladies walked down with me and waited for my son to pick me up,Not many would do that either. . There is no Dr that can take away all my health problems or what I live through each day but this Dr does his bes . I am happy enough that I recommended 2 other people to his office. I will continue to recommend others when asking for a Doctor. P.S. Reading the other reviews all I can think of is maybe it was a bad day because I have never had a problem with anyone before. Thank You for taking time to read my review.

Excellent Dr. - Top 10% of all Dr.

I have been seeing Dr. Goloff for over a year and I have never had any problems with the staff. Also, Rosemary is his wife and Office Manager. She is also an Attorney. They are very protective of the practice and by the book. Believe me, if you have something to hide from your past, they have ways of finding out. As far as the Doctor goes, he is wonderful and I finally found a Doctor that really cares and wants to improve your quality of life to the fullest. I highly recommend Dr. Goloff.