Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jack C Gordon
Jack C Gordon is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX. They speak English.
Showing 4 of 4
I had a previous back surgery with another Dr. and was then sent to Dr. Gordon. Dr. Gordon is great. I had a notebook with my questions and he took time to answer each one. I had my surgery in 1997 and have been very active and pain free. Thank you so much Dr. Gordon for giving me a active and pain free life.
I went to see Dr. Gordon when my kneecap began periodically slipping out of position, causing sudden painful immobility. Dr. Gordon identified some tissue overgrowth and also cut a tendon that was exerting pressure to pull the kneecap out of alignment. The outpatient surgery visit at the hospital only took a few hours, and I was back on my feet the same day. I went back for surgery a year later, due to re-growth (he had explained that I would need the procedure a few times to clear up the condition). The second surgery was another good experience, with no post-operative issues, and back on my feet very quickly. I would highly recommend Dr. Jack Gordon for a knee complaint.
Jack C Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1604 Hospital Pkwy, Bedford, TX
Jack C Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.