Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack M Graham
Dr. Jack M Graham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grapevine, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Graham is affiliated with Good Shepherd Medical Center. Dr. Graham has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack M Graham has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jack M Graham has the following 4 expertise
- Critical Care
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Dr. Jack M Graham has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jack M Graham is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
My experience with Dr Graham and Payne was amazing. I was a VERY high risk patient and the care I received from these doctors was truly exceptional. I came close to going into pre term labor several times and they caught it every time and knew exactly what to do. I can't stress enough how grateful I am to them. We just celebrated my son's first birthday and I believe if it wasn't for the good Lord and these doctors, I wouldn't have him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Graham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1978
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Jack M Graham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPerinatal Medicine Associates LLP, 1600 W College St Ste 210, Grapevine, TX
Dr. Jack M Graham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.