Dr. Jack W Heidenreich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack W Heidenreich?

Jack W Heidenreich, MD AAA+++ Doctor in my book, P.S.F.

Dr. Jack has been my doctor since around 2004 and is the best doctor I have ever had. He is a doctor that cares about his patients, and listens to what they have to say. He understands his field and is able to diagnose your problem by sight and listing to what you have to say, then follows up with testes to make sure of his theory. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great doctor.

your a life savior

I would like to say thanks, I am on your soboxone program. I feel like you and this program have changed my life. Befor I came to you I though there was no ending to my addiction to opid. but thanks to you I live a desent life! THANK'S ,just dosn't seem to be enough for what you have done for me and my family !!