Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Henry
Dr. Jack Henry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carlsbad, NM, with other offices in Lubbock, TX and Lubbock, TX . He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Henry is affiliated with University Medical Center, Covenant Children's Hospital and Covenant Hospital Levelland. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Henry has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Henry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Covenant Children's Hospital
Covenant Hospital Levelland
Covenant Hospital Plainview
Northstar Surgical Center
Highland Medical Ctr
TX Tech Physicians Associates
Highland Med Ctr, Lubbock, Tx
Lincoln County Medical Center
Covenant Medical Center
University Medical Center
49 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1964
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Jack Henry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack Henry in this video.
Dr. Jack Henry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlsbad, NM.