Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack I Hershman
Dr. Jack I Hershman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sleepy Hollow, NY, with another office in Sleepy Hollow, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Hershman is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center-Northwell Hospital. Dr. Hershman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack I Hershman has 2 locations
101 Bedford Rd
Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack I Hershman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jack I Hershman has the following 12 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack I Hershman - Posted on June 30th, 2018
Positive experience and outcome
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack I Hershman - Posted on November 4th, 2016
Having suffered for many years from BPH, I finally decided to have Green Light Prostate surgery performed. Based on my research I decided to use the services of Dr. Hershman as my urologist and surgeon. The pre-op visits to Dr. Hershman's office were reassuring and made my decision easy. The operation itself was done without any problems and I'm very pleased with the outcome. I'm writing this review more than three months after the procedure. I had no problems, pain or side-effects after the operation and my self-retraining to have a normal functioning bladder/prostate is progressing excellently. Best result: the improvement of quality of life!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack I Hershman - Posted on October 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack I Hershman - Posted on May 8th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack I Hershman - Posted on August 17th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hershman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Jack I Hershman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack I Hershman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sleepy Hollow, NY.