Dr. Jack W Janoe Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jack W Janoe?

Disappointing and Arrogant

Spent well over an hour waiting to see this physician. When ushered into the exam room, I got to listen to him discussing politics with a drug rep for another 30 min. When he finally got around to seeing me, he was condescending and arrogant. Were I not stuck with him due to the type of insurance I have, I would not ever return.

I have been seeing Dr. Janoe since I was 6, now am in my mid-twenties. He has taken amazing care of myself and my family, through several illnesses and diseases. His staff is also wonderful and so accomodating. They all really know their stuff.

Dr. JANOE is a thorough doctor with a phenominal bedside manner. His is of situations you can relate to in order to explain your problem is a breath of fresh air.

An Outstanding Doctor

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Janoe since 2001. He is a very caring doctor who really communicates with his patient and also explains the illness in very easily understandable terms. His staff is also top-notch, they are very accomodating in terms of scheduling last minute emergency appointments. They all know most of their patients on a first name basis.