Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Davis
Dr. Jack Davis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Gardnerville, NV, with other offices in Carson City, NV and South Lake Tahoe, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Sierra Surgery & Imaging, Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center and Carson City, NV. Dr. Davis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Jack Davis has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jack Davis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
My daughter broke her arm and the ER referred us to Dr. Davis. His staff was fantastic and easy to work with. Dr. Davis took the time to explain everything in detail and answered all of my 8yr old daughters questions (she had many). He spent time with us and we never felt rushed. Great experience all around.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sierra Surgery & Imaging
Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Carson City, NV
35 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack Davis in this video.
Dr. Jack Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gardnerville, NV.