Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack D Lennox has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jack D Lennox has the following 17 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 5 of 24
Ortho Dr. in radiology read MRI wrote a report and sent it to my family Dr., then she sent me to Lennox. Dr. Lennox read my MRI, said "Didn't really see anything, I can shoot you full of cortisone" take moltrin 600 3x daily, do a few exercises. he did not even ask how i hurt it, or do an examination of my knee.. wth? Went to Dr. Anderson, Detoit lions doctor says i have torn MCL, Small tear in meniscus, hmmm, same thing radiologist said... not impressed with Lennox at all...
It has been twenty two years since I met doctor lennox but he was wonderfull to myself and my family. I now need a hip replacement and he is the one I, m going too. Twenty two years ago other doctors wanted to amputate my leg. Doctor lennox took the time to find a way to save it and I bless him every day.
I completely agree with the previous negative reviews. The staff and doctor were completely unprofessional and just horrific toward me. Attitudes were worse than any high school bullies or prison thugs. I would not recommend to any human being who expects to be treated with civility, courtesy or respect.
35 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Jack D Lennox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTri County Orthopedics Pc, 28100 Grand River Ave Ste 209, Farmington Hills, MI
Dr. Jack D Lennox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.