Dr. Jack D Lennox Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jack D Lennox?

WORKS FOR THE INSURANCE CO ANGRY MANIPULATIVE

HOW DO YOU SLEEP WHEN ALL YOU DO IS LIE LIKE A RUG AND SIT ON YOUR BUM LYING ABOUT PATIENTS

Just say no to cortisone

Ortho Dr. in radiology read MRI wrote a report and sent it to my family Dr., then she sent me to Lennox. Dr. Lennox read my MRI, said "Didn't really see anything, I can shoot you full of cortisone" take moltrin 600 3x daily, do a few exercises. he did not even ask how i hurt it, or do an examination of my knee.. wth? Went to Dr. Anderson, Detoit lions doctor says i have torn MCL, Small tear in meniscus, hmmm, same thing radiologist said... not impressed with Lennox at all...

I was very impressed, he took his time explaining to me showing me my xray and what need to be done. Very professional

pataint

It has been twenty two years since I met doctor lennox but he was wonderfull to myself and my family. I now need a hip replacement and he is the one I, m going too. Twenty two years ago other doctors wanted to amputate my leg. Doctor lennox took the time to find a way to save it and I bless him every day.

Nightmare!

I completely agree with the previous negative reviews. The staff and doctor were completely unprofessional and just horrific toward me. Attitudes were worse than any high school bullies or prison thugs. I would not recommend to any human being who expects to be treated with civility, courtesy or respect.

Horrible Horrible Horrible

Never ever go here! I have been here twice now in one week and both times I've been disappointed! My latest appointment was a disaster! I went in on the referral of an ER doctors for a sprained ankle. When i got in, Dr. Lennox literally grabbed my calf and twisted my body until I was in a position that worked for him. He than proceeded to dug his fingers into my ankle and proceed to say it was just a sprain. I am happy to know that it isn't broken, however when we attempted to ask him a question about my other foot he would say there was nothing he could do because he wasn't the doctor who treated it. When I asked him what it is meant by cartilage damage he stated that it was as if we were out at a bar and we were getting off topic. So in my opinion they are horrible. The doctor has no bedside manner, was rude, and needs to check his attitude.The nurse literally laughed at me when I told her how I got her.The receptionist was extremely rude and also needs to work on her attitude.I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK, AND IF YOU VALUE YOUR HEALTH I WOULDN'T GO HERE!

One of the best!