Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Leonard
Dr. Jack Leonard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Leonard is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital, Sacred Heart Medical Center and Valley Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Leonard has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Dr. Jack Leonard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Leonard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Holy Family Hospital
Sacred Heart Medical Center
Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Deaconess Medical Center
Central Washington Hospital
Mount Carmel Hospital
Kootenai Medical Center
Certifications and Recognitions
Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
42 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Fairview University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions122 W 7th Ave, Spokane, WA
Dr. Jack Leonard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.