Dr. Jack S Lissauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack S Lissauer?

Best Doctor

I feel lucky that I got Dr. Lissauer. He got to the bottom of my celiac disease where other doctors had misdiagnosed for years. His manner is very caring and not condescending - rare in doctors. His staff is usually the best but just encountered low-class blood work lady who did not feel she needed to make herself understandable to those of us that don't speak ebonics. She should have noticed I couldn't understand her directions and I needed her to speak in my language (which is everyone else's) but she was too good for that. She had an attitude. I woldn't mind never seeing her again.

Smart, caring guy

This guy diagnosed my celiac disease where others had failed for 14 years. Ordered or did the right tests/procedures and finally found the problem. He's one of the best for caring and knowledge.