More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack Louis has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Almost 10 years and counting for us. My best friend has been taking her children to Dr Louis for 17 years. He is extremely experienced and well respected in town - he has seen it ALL and nothing phases him. Issues big or small he handles with respect and kindness and in a calm, reassuring way. He is very conservative in terms of prescriptions, so no need to 2nd guess any prescriptions he gives. He is very supportive of breastfeeding, which was important to me in the early months. He is extremely kind and understanding towards first time moms. What seems so monumental to us he has seen 10,000 times before but he treats our concerns seriously. We have had our share of health issues along the way and we just cannot put into words the faith and trust we have in Dr Louis.
Dr. Louis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Austin State Hospital
Seton Highland Lakes Hospital
Daughters of Charity Seton Edgar B Davis
Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
Seton Medical Center
Seton Northwest Hospital
St. David's Hospital
Childrens Hospital Of Austin
Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Dell Childrens Medical Center
Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake
Seton Medical Center Williamson
St David S Hospital
39 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1977
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Jack Louis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAustin Pediatric Clinic PA, 711 W 38th St, Austin, TX
Dr. Jack Louis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.