Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack E Ludmir has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
Dr. Jack E Ludmir has the following 19 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Women's Health
- Prenatal Care
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Uterine Cervical Incompetence
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Birth Control
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Dr. Jack E Ludmir has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Ludmir is an excellent practitioner. He delivered my daughter 22 years ago at U. of Penn. He has excellent bedside manners and that is what I always remember. I just found his writings "New Models of OB Care" and realized I remember him. I wish him all the best. He is what you envision your OBGYN doctor to be. I am writing my DNP Capstone on the topic, OB emergencies and the use of simulation. Best wishes,
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
37 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPennsylvania Hospital, 800 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack E Ludmir in this video.
Dr. Jack E Ludmir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.