Jack Maloney Is this you?

Have you seen Jack Maloney?

Excellent dermatologist

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Dr. Maloney really listened to my concerns. He is the best dermatologist I have ever been treated by.

Posted on April 12th, 2016

friendly, knowledgeable, and takes time to listen.

Very kind; excellent personality; very professional; highly recommended.

Posted on June 11th, 2015

He was running behind a little on my most recent visit, which resulted in a bit of a wait. I have seen him previously with little or no waiting. Don't let his boyish looks deceive you; he has been around for awhile, and is really very good at what he does, and probably has the best "bedside manner" of any physician that I have seen.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

The doctor is not able to specifically pin down my condition because it Is not clear cut, but he is very deligent in treating it and is making progress. I am satisfied.

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Dr. Maloney is an excellent dermatologist and has a great bedside manner! I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Very easy to speak with - good bedside manner.

Great Doctor is weighed down by incompetent office

Posted on October 13th, 2010

I've been his patient since 2003 when he came to Milwaukee. I like him, he is an excellent physician. 2 of my kids have also seen him and love him. Unfortunately, as his practice has grown, it has become very hard to get an appointment. And he is no longer patient centered as he once was.I recently waited two months for an appointment. When I booked the appointment, I specifically stated that I was coming in to have a dermatofibroma removed. The day before my appointment, they called to confirm. 1/2 hour before my appointment, they called to tell me they couldn't see me because this procedure required a 30 minute and the scheduler did not reserve enough time. They implied it was my fault. My fault? I am not a dr! You should have told the scheduler it was an involved appointment?" If the scheduler didn't know - how was I supposed to know? "Well if you had told her at the time of booking..." I told her specifically why I was coming in. In fact, they were calling me because they KNEW WHY I WAS COMING IN. I am not sure why this is my problem? They should have accommodated me since this was their mistake. I took time off from work for this appointment. The best they could do was to blame ME and try to squeeze me in again in 2 weeks. No thank you. I will find another doctor.I suggest prospective patients do the same.

Posted on October 20th, 2017