Dr. Jack Mcaninch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Mcaninch?

Patient

Posted on December 29th, 2010

I had my problems for more than 18 years and he did a major Ureatea reconstruction and a graft in 2004. I have been with many Dr, before and his team did a great job i was out of UCSF within 3 days.

The Best!!

Posted on November 16th, 2010

I saw Dr. McAninch for a rectovesicalar fistula that was caused after my surgery for rectal cancer. After dealing with several doctors and several surgeries to attempt to repair my fistula I was told I needed to have my bladder removed by a urologist in San Diego. I was referred to Dr. McAninch finally and I had little faith that anything could be done for my condition. Dr. McAninch was awesome! He was able to repaor my fistula and now I have normal bladder function. This Doctor is a miracle worker in my opinion and I thank god I had the opportunity for him to treat me.

Posted on September 21st, 2017