Dr. Jack J Messina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack J Messina?

doing great

in 2008 I had heart failure a aneurysm and a bad aortic valve,,Jack Messina performed my surgery my heart was only working at 8% ,now its at 60% and I am doing great thanks to Jack Messina he saved my life.

Emergency Surgery

Did vein transplant surgery on my 80+ father, who was in danger of losing his leg. Today, my father walks great. I'm thoroughly impressed.

He has to be the best surgen around

He did surgery on me twice I have mytrovalvue prolaps.The first time he did a repair on my valvue the second time he replaced my valvue with a calfvalvue.This surgery is very hard to get over he said I would be fine and I was he is the best doc.around I love you Dr.Messina.