Dr. Jack Monnig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Monnig?

Posted on November 13th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Monnig. He was very friendly. He took the time to explain the details of my kidney problem to me in a way that I could understand. He showed me the scans and drew a picture of it so that he could point out things to me better. My surgery went well. I have no more problems.

TRUTH

Posted on January 31st, 2015

This doctor along with dr johnny joyner lied, to me. and made fun of the evil behind their lies , ridiculing me, their lying to patients and doing life time damage needs to be stopped, no thought from them about their lies, and making fun, of damage they did to women, permanent damage, , giving those in medical, that are truthful , a bad name.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

jack monnig , is one of the most uncaring doctors and lies to women, not telling the truth about his miracle surgery of bladder mesh.he is one that should lose his license to ever do another butchering on a woman again

Selfish, dishonest doctor

Posted on February 13th, 2012

I had an appointment with Dr. Monnig scheduled for over 2 weeks. I live over an hour away from his office. I arrived on time and waited for over an hour to get into the room. Then we hear the doctor in the hallway complaining to the nurse about how my appointment was inconveniencing him because he wanted to go to lunch and telling the nurse to tell me to come back in an hour and a half. Obviously I didn't want to come back just so the doctor could eat lunch first since I'd driven over an hour and missed 2 hours of work already. So the nurse told the doctor and he told her to tell me he had an emergency and had to go to the hospital so he could go eat lunch!! This is unbelievable to me, you should never fake an emergency for any reason. I was the only person in the office at the time so it would have taken him a mere 15 minutes to see me and then go to lunch. Needless to say I will not be rescheduling with this doctor!

no good comments about this doctor at all

Posted on May 16th, 2011

My time I had with this doctor after surgery and before has been a nightmare.He moves when the wind blows, not a dedicated doctor to patients.Would not give this doctor recommendation for surgery of any woman.

Posted on July 14th, 2016