Dr. Jack J Moore Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack J Moore Jr?

I have been a patient of Dr.Moore's for over 4 years.I have the utmost respect for him as a physcian and person.He has taken great care of me as well as other family members.If it wasn't for Dr.Moore's knowledge and sometimes just telling you like it is I don't know if I would have had the success with my transplant and the health that I have today.I am grateful for him as well as the staff at WHC.

Dr. Moore had never examined me, yet demanded I go on dialysis. If i had listened to him and done that a year ago, the chances of a successful kidney transplant would be worse because after a long time on dialysis, chances of a successful transplant go down. He also has a very poor bedside manner.

Dr Ghassan AIDI

I do believe strongly he is the best nephrologist today. HE is full knowledgeable and I cannot imahine someone else take care about my disease otherthan him; Definetely the best

Dr. Jack J Moore Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.