Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack N Newman Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jack N Newman Jr has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Jack N Newman Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
IT WAS DISAPPOINTING TO THAT THE DOCTOR OR NURSE NEVER RETURNS PHONE CALLS.NURSE IS REALLY RUDE & UNPROFESSIONAL; NOT UNDERSTANDING AND CARING AT ALLDOCTOR IS GOOD, KNOWLEGEABLE, EXPERIECNED AND PROFESSIONAL DUE TO LACK OF RESPONSE FROM THE OFFICE I'M SWITCHING CARDIOLOGISTS.ITS BEEN 3 DAYS THAT I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM OFFICE.
29 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1989
Graduate Hospital Tenet Health
Dr. Jack N Newman Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack N Newman Jr in this video.
Dr. Jack N Newman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.