Dr. Jack Parrino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Parrino?

Dr. Parrino is an incredible physician who truly cares about his patients. I went to him with some very unusual symptoms, and he spent a total of 4.5 hours with me trying to diagnose my issues and find solutions. I thought doctors like this no longer existed, and I was extremely pleased with his level of care. My husband had seen him and recommended that I see him, but he far exceeded my expectations. He is one of the good ones!

Thoughtful and practical care

Excellent, down-to-earth, caring doctor who takes the time to assess the patient’s condition. Dr. Parrino provides thoughtful and practical care, and considers costs as part of the care regiment.

Spends a lot of time and very thorough. Plan on 1 1/2 -2hr for appointment. Never gives up on a treatment. Willing to try other options if not working.

There is no doubt Dr. Perrini is great at what he does. Very through & efficient. However, there isn't any reason I could see why a new patient appt should last for 3 hours. That's ridiculous if you ask me. Staff should give the patient the courtesy as to why the Dr may be running behind instead of the patient having to ask after about 30 mins of waiting in the waiting room.

Great experience

I just had allergy testing done at Dr. Parrino's office. He is a rare doctor that is willing to spend a lot of time with his patients, who clearly explains everything, and listens to all your concerns. His staff are also very friendly and professional.

Exceed Expectations

Dr Parrino has been my family and friends doctor for over 14 years. I had severe allergies that range from food, outdoor and indoor environment. Dr Parrino he listens to my problems and provides detail health assessments to ensure he resolves my health concerns. Dr Parrino is an amazing exceptional doctor. He is professional, prompt, efficient, courteous. His staff exceeds at being courteous, professional promptness, customer service. His staff is loyal and happy to come work, they have been with him over 15 years. I will continue being a patient, my kids and friends. I will continue to refer anyone who has health problems to Dr Parrino. Kudos to Dr Parrino and staff!!!

Great doctor

Dr. Parrino is great! He spent a lot of time with me each time I had an appointment making sure to explain everything very clearly and answer any and all questions I had. I tested negative for allegies and had a lot of questions about my sinus and nasal problems and he answered them all and gave me a well organized treatment plan to follow. You can tell he loves what he does because of the amount of time he takes out of his day to meet with each patient without any rushing. I wish more doctors were like this!!!!

Moderate