Dr. Jack Patterson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jack Patterson?

deadbeat doctor

Posted on March 4th, 2012

"Dr." Pattersons office failed to notice that my mother had lost 130 lbs over a 2 year time period. They also failed to acknowlede her anemia. When my sister and I took her to the doctor about the weight loss and stomach issues she'd been having, she was diagnosed with constipation and told to drink prune juice! We demanded a referral. She had colon cancer. Her colon and 2 ft of her small intestine were removed. Surgery was over a week ago, and she's not doing very good. When I talked this doctor after finding out her diagnosis, he made excuses and told me few lies. He will NEVER treat my mother again. And I wouldn't recommend him to ANYONE FOR ANYTHING!!

BEWARE THIS DOCTOR IS AN INSURANCE PUMPER

Posted on August 18th, 2010

If you have insurance you do not want to go to this doctor because his main focus is money and not your health.I have a terminal illness which requires me to take several medicines everyday for the rest of my life and because i have medicaid he makes me come in for an office visit no less than 2 times a month for medicine he knows i will have to take for the rest of my life unless there is a cure found.

Posted on January 16th, 2017