Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack A Pines
Dr. Jack A Pines, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hallandale Beach, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Pines is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Pembroke, Memorial Hospital West and Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack A Pines has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Pines has an unprofessional manner. Dr. Pines wanted to cover his aâ¦â¦. because he thought he left the stint inside of me in 2009. Dr. Pines informed me to get another Urologist since he didnât want to be associated with the stint that he inserted in 2009. It's called CYA!!!! Dr. Pines got nervous and immediately requested that I take a KUB X-Ray at Hollywood Diagnostic which turned out NO STINT INSIDE OF ME!!!!!!!!! What a relief for Dr. Pines!!!!!!!! Dr. Pines wanted me to come to the office on a regular basis. I was upset and told Dr. Pines that he was neither my Primary Doctor nor my Dentist and there was no need for me to come on a regular basis to his office. I replied to him that I will only come if there was something wrong with me. Dr. Pines responded to me was that I should come on a regular basis no matter what!!!!!!! I was stunned and appalled at his request. I guess he needs the repeat business!!!!!!!!!! May be business is slow and heâs not getting enough patients in his office. Well, tooooo badddddddd!!!!!!! Itâs OK; there are plenty of qualified Urologists out there!!!!
Dr. Pines is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Jack A Pines accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsUro Medix, 2500 E Hallandale Beach Blvd PH 2, Hallandale Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack A Pines in this video.
Dr. Jack A Pines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hallandale Beach, FL.