Dr. Jack Pines Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jack Pines?

Poor Patient Skills

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Dr Pines was rude, unnecessarily repetitive, arrogant and annoyed at best most of the time. I would never go to this doctor again or recommend anyone else to use him.

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

the worse Dr ever!!!! scape out of his hands he will not care about your condition...

Dr. Pines terrible bedside manner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on October 13th, 2014

Dr. Pines has an unprofessional manner. Dr. Pines wanted to cover his a……. because he thought he left the stint inside of me in 2009. Dr. Pines informed me to get another Urologist since he didn’t want to be associated with the stint that he inserted in 2009. It's called CYA!!!! Dr. Pines got nervous and immediately requested that I take a KUB X-Ray at Hollywood Diagnostic which turned out NO STINT INSIDE OF ME!!!!!!!!! What a relief for Dr. Pines!!!!!!!! Dr. Pines wanted me to come to the office on a regular basis. I was upset and told Dr. Pines that he was neither my Primary Doctor nor my Dentist and there was no need for me to come on a regular basis to his office. I replied to him that I will only come if there was something wrong with me. Dr. Pines responded to me was that I should come on a regular basis no matter what!!!!!!! I was stunned and appalled at his request. I guess he needs the repeat business!!!!!!!!!! May be business is slow and he’s not getting enough patients in his office. Well, tooooo badddddddd!!!!!!! It’s OK; there are plenty of qualified Urologists out there!!!!

T!!!!

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Very comprehensive TRT! Excellent urologist!

N/A

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

VERY COLD STAFF AND DOCTOR. SPENDS 10 MINUTES WITH YOU AFTER WAITING AN HOUR FOR HIM.COLD BEDSIDE MANNER..FIND SOMEONE THAT CARES.............NOT HIM.............

Excellent

Posted on May 10th, 2013

I loved that when I immediately launched into my symptoms, he stopped me and said Hold on. First, tell me..How are you? How is your family? How is business... My most memorable doctor's visit.

Posted on August 7th, 2012

this doctor does not care about you you are just a number to him

Posted on October 30th, 2017