Dr. Jack V Pinto Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack V Pinto Jr?

Dr. Pinto appears competent and professional, although he seems distracted at times during appointments. Office staff are almost always rude and uncooperative! Nurse Practioner Jenna outstanding in all respects. Goes above and beyond.

Loved Dr.pinto hate this rule!!!!!!!!!

Was 20 mins. Late. Was unable to see Dr. Pinto after my hospital stay.was an emergency. I now have to have an ablation done by the group that I saw in condell. Not my doctor I have seen for eight years. How is that fair? Staff was unwilling to ask him if he could see me have a 15 min.late window. And was told you're only here to follow up after hospital stay. But I wanted to set up my surgery with their electrophysiologist. But I was late.

The staff in the office is friendly and efficient. Dr. Pinto takes time and discusses your treatment in detail. He and the staff are one of the best! I highly recommend them.

Highly Recommend

Dr. Pinto is fantastic, with an outstanding bedside manner. He spends ample time with you answering questions, explaining everything in simple to understand terms. HIGHLY recommend!!