Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack M Ramey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jack M Ramey has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Jack M Ramey has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Ramey has been my gyno for nearly 16 years, I wouldn't think of going to anyone else. His kindness, intelligence and proficiency speaks for itself. The office staff are all so very sweet, kind and helpful. I never mind going to see him, in fact I look forward to it, they treat you like family and they care for you as a person, not just a number or a file. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor and the office to all women.
Dr. Ramey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1976
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Jack M Ramey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOhiohealth Physician Group Heritage College Obstetrics And Gynecology, 75 Hospital Dr Ste 260, Athens, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack M Ramey in this video.
Dr. Jack M Ramey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, OH.