Dr. Jack B Rentz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jack B Rentz?

No real care for patient

He goes out of town day before your appt for a week they won't see you again because you went to another dr to protect your health while he is gone. It's a one sided agreements you sign so take note . If you have other options I suggest you take them .

Terrible bedside manners

We went to see Dr Rentz for medication management since he advertises he treats for this. This man came into the exam room never introduced himself and NEVER asked why we were there. They never asked for my medical records when I made the appointment. WE started explaining why we were there. Not once did he make eye contact with us. My husband and I just kept looking at one another wondering what was wrong. He did not offer a treatment plan did not say even if it was fake "sorry about your accident." This man has the biggest ego I have ever seen. He told us his passion was doing spinal injections. Of course it is he can charge the insurance 5 times more than a medication visit. So then he should not advertise that he treat for medication management patients. And believe it or not he even called me a name. Which is not appropriate for this forum. But I am going to submit a complaint about him through DORA. Please be careful with this doctor. He is mean spirited and does not deserve the title of a doctor. He treated us, especially me like I was scum of the earth. Shame on you Jack Rentz. Remember that you took an oath of Due No Harm. And people are getting tired of doctors like you who know nothing about a field that you advertise. You said this yourself when we saw you but you did not have to treat me I such an I humane way nor have called me the derogatory name you called me.

Professional but with a sense of humor!

Missed the mark

Dr. Renz is very knowledegable and respected and as a result, seems to have become too busy. I had a series of nerve block injections. The second one caused my entire head to be numb and that is quite scary. I couldn't reach anyone at the office and was afraid I was in danger of having a stroke. No one explained this phenomenon to me. The third and last injection was extremely uncomfortable and ended up not helping me one bit. Still getting excrutiating headaches and now I have a sore neck to go with it.

Dr. Jack B Rentz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood Village, CO.