Dr. Jack P Rock Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jack P Rock?

An incredible neurosurgeon. It's obvious that he is a very talented surgeon and that he really cares for his patients. He explains things thoroughly to both the patient and the family. He saved my husband's life

Nothing but good to say!

Dr. Rock performed surgery to remove a brain tumor for my husband. He has a great personality and handled a difficult patient exceptionally well. After being told that it was in-operable Dr. Rock took my husband's case. He explained what he was expecting to happen and the possible risks involved. It has been a couple of years and everything has gone like he expected and my husband is doing well. Dr. Rock has worked well with our local neurologist to do follow-up care. We would recommend him and have no regrets.

Great doctor!

Very personable and knowledgable. Office staff is very nice and wait time wasn't bad at all. We were early so any additional wait time over 20 min was our fault.

Rude

He was very rude and because my tumor was small at the time he blew it off as will all the symptoms. Unless you are very sick he dose not care and will not treat

when i went for brain surgery, some how an artificial skin patch was put in me, & 6 weeks to the day i sneezed & this atificial skin patch blew & my head filled up 2 inches full a air. i then had to have another surgery!

Exceptional Surgeon

I can not say enough about the skill and professionalism of Dr. Rock. Dr. Rock made having neurosurgery much easier for me. He answered all of mine and my families questions. He and his staff were very informative and explained everything in detail. I felt they well prepared me for my surgery and recovery.

Competent and Caring

Dr. Rock is an excellent doctor. Recognizing that he is extremely busy, he always took the time to explain situations to me. He has a wonderful bed side manner and I greatly appreciated his expertise and high level of competency. I would entrust him with any of my family members.

Dr. Jack P Rock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.