Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack A Rogers Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have 5 children and have been with Dr. Rogers for 19 years!! There is no other doctor like him. He is absolutely the BEST. He explains all you need to know for new moms and dads, from the sleeping patterns to feeding habits to temper tantrums... and what to expect out of each child's "age & stage"~ And of course he diagnoses any illness and treats with whats BEST for your child's health! Just got to say we love him! He made me feel like I was a great mom everytime we came in for a well or sick visit! He encouraged us through everything we went through.
My daughter was in the hospital for 3 days when she was 5 and 6 weeks old. Dr. Rogers had to do a spinal tap on her and told me exactly what was going to happen without sugarcoating the situation, which was a wonderful thing to me. It showed me that he was serious and had no question that he could help us. In the office, he is so kind and makes sure I understand everything from the visit. He is wonderful with newborns and I couldn't imagine going to another doctor's office.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Jack A Rogers Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedaccess-Cedar Creek Pediatric, 114 Plantation Ave, Cedartown, GA
Dr. Jack A Rogers Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedartown, GA.