Dr. Jack Roseberyy Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jack Roseberyy?

Amazing

My family moved to Central Ohio about 6 months after I was born and we left a good doctor behind. Dr. Jack was my doctor until I got too old(18). I was told he could change a baby one handed, and he was very good about seeing if all aspects of me was fine, emotionally and obviously physically. When I was having trouble eating and feeling hungry, he figured it out. When I injured my knee, he sent me to a knee specialist. When my spine showed some curve to it, he watched it several years to make sure it wasn't getting worse. He may be a bit stern, but honestly the best doctor I think I'll ever have.

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Jack Roseberyy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.