Dr. Jack Rutledge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Rutledge?

Mr

Posted on September 19th, 2016

The whole team at his office was wonderful. Have lost 100lbs in less than a year. Best thing I ever did for myself... He performed a vertical sleeve on me with 5 one inch incisions. No side effects except weight loss and energy.

Excellent staff and physician

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Understanding

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Dr Rutledge speaks to me as a valuable person. He seems to truly understand what I experience as an obese person.. and he wants to work with me to treat the problem with permanent positive lifestyle changes.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Had bariatric surgery, easiest surgery I have ever had. I had no pain at all. Off my BP meds and diabetic meds. Losing weight and feel great. Glad I had the surgery and the doctor was great. Office staff always there for me.

Posted on May 31st, 2015

I am 2 years post gastric bypass surgery with Dr Rutledge. I have been very impressed with him and his staff. I am a nurse myself so I appreciate the promptness with which they answer any questions or problems. Both the physician and staff are amazing!

Outstanding Surgeon & Staff

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Dr. Rutledge, Nurse Rachel, and his entire staff are great. They're personable, easy to talk to, very thorough, and most importantly, absolutely stellar at what they do. I spent only one day in the hospital, and post surgical pain was mild and lasted only two days, which is less than anyone else I've spoken with. As for the negative reviews below, I certainly cannot speak for them, but ironically they seem to be describing the exact opposite of what you'll experience if you decide to go with Dr. Rutledge. He certainly is not "swallow", or shallow, and he absolutely listens to his patients - The morning after surgery, he asked me if I felt well enough to go home, and made it clear that I could stay in the hospital if I didn't feel ready to leave. I told him I felt fine, and he released me to go home (after verifying my vitals were at appropriate levels). All that being said, one of the things that impressed me the most was the fact that, before one can even schedule an appointment with Dr. Rutledge, he requires you to attend a FREE seminar that he and his staff do on their own time. That says to me that he wants to make sure that everyone understands the risks involved and the Pros / Cons of the different types of bariatric surgery. Beyond that, he makes it clear that this is certainly not a "quick fix", but a lifelong change, one that requires addressing the psychological aspect in addition to the more obvious physical aspect. For the insurance side of things, Susan is great at letting you know precisely what is needed from you by your insurance before they'll approve the operation. They really do as much of the leg work as possible, significantly cutting down on the time you would otherwise be spending waiting on hold to speak w/someone from the insurance company to figure out what they need. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of Dr. Rutledge, and would certainly recommend him to anyone who asks. Fifteen days out from surgery, I couldn't ask for better results.

Dr. Jack Rutledge

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Great doctor. Very personable and does great work. Never had a problem at his office. I find the office staff friendly and knowledgeable.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr Rutledge is an amazing doctor. He explains everything in detail. He takes time with his patients. He truly wants you to succeed.

The BEST Surgical Experience

Posted on June 19th, 2014

From the first time I met Dr Rutledge all the way through my surgery he and his staff were nothing but caring and professional. He always took time to listen to my concerns and answer any questions I had (and I had quite a few!) He is genuinely concerned for those of us who struggle with the disease of obesity. If you are considering bariatric surgery I would highly recommend him.

will not return

Posted on May 1st, 2013

went for a consultation. He was very arrogant and self-centered about himself. the office staff was friendly, but Dr. Rutledge not so much. All he wanted to talk about was all the surgeries he has done and he didn't want to focus on my questions. Luckily i found the perfect surgeon and have had my surgery and doing great. go to someone else if you want a kind, caring physician.

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Worse Doctor ever!!!! Callous, hateful, horrible bedside manor,because of him, after the first first visit, I decided to go else where... Hes NOT what he seems.... Just smug and very swallow man!!!!

Very professional staff

Posted on December 5th, 2011

Had an excellent expererience to this point.