- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack T Saltz has 2 locations
Dr. Jack T Saltz has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jack T Saltz has the following 0 expertise
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jack T Saltz Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jack T Saltz
Jack T. Saltz, M.D., FAAFP is a physician with Piedmont Physicians. He specializes in family medicine where he takes care of patients of all ages. Dr. Saltzs special interests include diabetes and metabolic syndrome. Dr. Saltz earned his medical degree from Autonomous University of Guadalajara, his fifth pathway medical degree from Stitch-Loyola School of Medicine in Chicago, Ill., and completed his residency at the Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago Ill. He received his undergraduate degree in psychology with a minor in chemistry from Illinois College and completed post-graduate studies in bio-chemistry from Loyola University in Chicago, Ill. Dr. Saltz is board-certified in family medicine and is a fellow of the American Academy of Family Practice. Prior to joining Piedmont Physicians, he was in private practice with Bethesda Family Practice Associates. Dr. Saltz is a member of the Georgia Academy of Family Physicians. In his spare time, Dr. Saltz writes childrens book and poetry, is a digital photographer and enjoys fishing. He speaks Spanish fluently. Dr. Saltz welcomes new patients and accepts most insurance plans.