Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack E Scariano Jr has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Pain Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger Syndrome
- Movement Disorders
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Parkinson Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Cancer Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Headache Disorders
Showing 5 of 100
Dr Scariano is an outstanding doctor that goes out of his way to make sure his patients are taken care of. My appointment was originally at 9 this morning but I wasn't able to make it but this doctor agreed to see me at 5 pm because he cares about the well being of me. These negative reviews are preposterous and these people obviously don't appreciate the kind of care this extraordinary doctor gives to his patients.
This doctor has been very professional about who he brings in as patients. To his best ability he filters out the drug abusers and people who are just wanting pain pills. He has a no tolerance policy in regards to drug seekers who get discharged. Very very professional. If you have an actual issue he will care about it and work with you to find the best possible course to treating what you have
43 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1975
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Jack E Scariano Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJack E Scariano Jr Md, 139 Fox Rd Ste 201, Knoxville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack E Scariano Jr in this video.
Dr. Jack E Scariano Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.