Dr. Jack D Schillen Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jack D Schillen?

Missed torn rotator cuff during a a surgery to a biceps tendon

I was never shown my x-rys, MRI nor was it explained why he thought my only option was knee replacement surgery . Short, sweet, brief and curt. Also, he does not do knee replacement, only arthroscopic work but he says he is the best there is..

Trustworthy Doctor

Dr. Schillen has been my surgeon on more than one occasion. He is thorough, great bedside manner, trustworthy, and I have not had any problems what- so -every with my surgeries. I would definetely recommend him. He is one of the few good doctors ,in my opinion, in Redding.

patient

I was a patient of both Dr. Schillen and Dan Mallamo and both are very professional and excellent in what they do. I would go back to either one and highly reccommend each as well.

No clear diagnosis

I have some sort of shin splint. It is probably tenosynovitis, but they are convinced that I have bone issues. His colleague told me to bike instead of run. This made it worse. He then put me in an orhtopedic boot. That didn't help. I asked to see a different doctor. Schill3en thought I had compartment syndrome, then he changed his mind. he just told me to rest. This has not helped. I would not go back to this clinic for anything. They are too big, see too many patients, and it is impossible to contact anybody in a timely manner. Getting my records of a referral someplace else took over a week. They did not provide effective treatment in part becasue they never established an accurate diagnosis.