The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack Shephard Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- HIV Infections
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hepatitis C
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Shephard is a gorgeous man. He's a little intense and doesn't smile a lot; it's as if he's got the weight of an entire island community on his shoulders. He has the skill to perform a direct transfusion with a sea urchin spine, amputate a leg with an airplane door, and fix un-fixable spinal cord injuries.One thing to be aware of: He will always need something to fix, and doesn't care if your insurance will cover it.
Oh go on
Dr. Jack Shephard Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack Shephard Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.