Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack D Sherrer has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 5 of 6
I came into Dr. Jack's office for a Pre- employment physical his nurses Erica, Sheri and rainey was the best they were so friendly.Dr Jack was so professional! my weight time was short, The office was very clean. I would recommend Occupational Medicine to eveyone for Job injuries or Physicals!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to see Dr. Sherrer for a sensitive matter. It ended up being a very painful, but minor surgical procedure. However, Dr. Sherrer turned what could have been a situation that scarred me for life into something bearable. I would recommend him to any of my family, friends and/or strangers. His staff is also excellent, including his nurse/medical asst, Rainey.
The Medical Center
Dr. Jack D Sherrer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOccupational Medicine Columbus, 7301 N Lake Dr, Columbus, GA
Dr. Jack D Sherrer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.