Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack S Siegel has 2 locations
2585 Samaritan Dr Ste 303
San Jose, CA 95124
Book Online Now
Dr. Jack S Siegel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jack S Siegel has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Chest Pain
- Shortness of Breath
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Stress Test
Showing 2 of 2
Best cardiologist in the west
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack S Siegel - Posted on April 21st, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack S Siegel - Posted on February 27th, 2009
Dr. Siegel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Jack S Siegel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jack S Siegel's office for more information.
2585 Samaritan Dr Ste 303 San Jose, CA : (408) 358-3458
121 Griffith Pl Los Gatos, CA : (408) 358-3458
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack S Siegel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Jose, CA.